ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Set gitter aside
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2017 14:28:38 GMT
Konstantin,

I do think it is good idea to remove this channel completely. It is true,
that Gitter is not very convenient instrument. But it is very easy to use
from user perspective, especially for ad hoc questions and chatting about
the product. SO is not appropriate for this due to aggressive moderators,
and user list is not appropriate either because it requires subscription
which user might want to avoid (spam in emails).

May be it makes sense to change the instrument, not remove it. E.g. move to
Slack.