ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite 2.3: troubles with key-value APIs in the cluster configured with DDL
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 07:35:17 GMT
Denis,

Now more detailed answer:

1) It is expected that "City" class is not be found. You should set
key/value type names to fully-qualified class name to make it work.
Improvements: docs
2) There is no need to implement hash code. Why did you do this?
3) We will not have case-insensitive policy, SQL databases doesn't work
this way. In order to preserve case you should define column name in quotes.