ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Let's keep Apache Ignite docs up-to-date
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017 16:13:41 GMT
Hi Pavel,

The lack of smooth versioning between pages on readme.io <http://readme.io/> is redeemed
with an easy to use editor. A doc writer don’t need to grasp any markup language, commit
changes to some remote repo and check up final results. All the writer needs to do is to open
a page and update it seeing the changes immediately.

Github is also a third-party site, so the docs won’t be hosted on ASF infrastructure anyway.

As a the one who prepares docs frequently, I can live with readme.io <http://readme.io/>.

—
Denis