ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite contribution and Jira access request
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 15:25:57 GMT
Welcome Roman! According to JIRA you have been already added to the contributors list.

*Igniters*, make sure to reply to a thread like this if you update the contributors list.

Roman, as for IGNITE-6141 please share your questions or solutions in a separate discussion.

—
Denis

> On Oct 25, 2017, at 4:20 AM, Роман Кондаков <kondakov87@mail.ru.INVALID>
wrote:

> Hello Ignite Community!
> My name is Roman. I want to contribute to Apache Ignite and want to start with this issue
- IGNITE-6141. Any help on this will be appreciated.