ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Enhance persistent store paths: new persistent store folders naming
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 22:01:49 GMT
Hi Dmitriy,

Good improvement and right in time, thanks!

Thinking of a high level documentation, the user has to know:
* how to start nodes from different clusters on a single box. They need to specify unique
paths for storage files.
* how to tackle the error described as Option 3 on wiki.
* how to bind storage files to specific node instance (consistent ID option).

Could you put all this together under this doc section?
https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.2/docs/ignite-persistence-23#section-configuration <https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.2/docs/ignite-persistence-23#section-configuration>

That page is hidden and will be released along with 2.3. Provided you with required permissions.

Please send me for review once you’re ready.

—
Denis