ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite 2.3: troubles with key-value APIs in the cluster configured with DDL
Date Sat, 21 Oct 2017 06:23:47 GMT

> On Oct 20, 2017, at 3:56 PM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
>
> * failed to deserialize BinaryObject value to City type [7]. Just classical "class org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryInvalidTypeException:
City" caused by "Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: City”.

Recalled that this should be caused by the fact that all the data was inserted with DML (cache.put(key,
BinaryObjects)) and there was no single cache.put(key, new City()) that would register City
class. Guess we need to add an API that forces classes registration from the app side or something
more efficient.

—
Denis