ignite-dev mailing list archives

From 李玉珏@163 <18624049...@163.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Urgent Ignite bug fix release
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 06:49:05 GMT
Currently,the latest version is apache-ignite-fabric-2.1.0-bin.zip
<http://mirrors.hust.edu.cn/apache//ignite/2.1.0/apache-ignite-fabric-2.1.0-bin.zip>.

and in
http://www.gridgainsystems.com/nexus/content/repositories/external/org/apache/ignite/ignite-core/

the latest version is 2.1.4,

As I understand it, add 1 on the version number of 2.1.4, and then
publish it to the ignite main website to ensure that both versions are
consistent,is it ok?

在 2017/9/1 下午6:57, Anton Vinogradov 写道: