ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Binary compatibility of persistent storage
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 21:21:37 GMT
Either 3 or 4 looks as an appropriate approach for me. Ignite is no longer just an in-memory
storage and we can not afford to force our users to migrate the data or configuration just
because of the new cool feature in a new version. We should provide the same level of compatibility
as RDBMS vendors do.

—
Denis