ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IgniteFuture -> CompletableFuture
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 10:47:01 GMT
We can build project using java 8 partially for java 7 and partially for
java 8 (target bytecode version).

I guess for end user it will be something like 2 artifacts to be dependent
from

- group: 'org.apache.ignite', name: 'ignite-core', version: '2.3'

- group: 'org.apache.ignite', name: 'ignite-core8', version: '2.3'

 Am I right?

But what will we do with ignite-core8 when we support Java8 in the long run