ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Eduard Shangareev <eduard.shangar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite PDS WAL analysis with human readable records
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2017 22:42:12 GMT
Dmitry,
thank you for starting this topic.

The IDEA of this utility is very simple - get the possibility to look into
your WAL.
But it also requires understanding what's going on in WAL mechanism (We
need to describe it in more details in the wiki).

It could be useful for a debug some weird things with recovery mechanism.
Initially, it was created for dealing with the issue in IGNITE-6342. It
helped to find out the error in how we deal with partition size.

Best regards,
Ed.