ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Evgenii Zhuravlev <e.zhuravlev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DataStreamer usability
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2017 10:05:12 GMT
Dmitriy,

I've seen several questions on StackOverflow and on the user list, that
seems to be connected with Data Streamer at first sight, but after some
investigation, it was clear that they were not related to Data Streamer at
all. Usually, as it was in this question on SO, it was a wrong
configuration or conflicted configuration between nodes.

Evgenii