ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MVCC configuration
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 10:23:21 GMT
1. Agree. Let's disable MVCC by default.
2. Sam, if user wants to have dedicated mvcc-coordinator, then we can use
configuration you suggested. However, I expect more properties will be
needed. How about having MvccConfiguration bean? Once topology has no
dedicated coordinators, topology should pick up some ordinary server (maybe
based on some stats about load and current partition distribution).

One more point - user should have an ability to assign coordinator
manually. I am pretty sure we can do it via custom discovery message.

--Yakov