ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Sessions not considered valid by our RequestWrapper - FIX
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 22:57:02 GMT
Ilya,

I'm not suggesting to include this code as-is, but rather add tests that
for this use case and improve code coverage. Our current test seem to be
very artificial and we keep getting issues like this one. I'm open to
suggestions here, this can even be done as a separate task if we extend the
scope.

Adding dependencies in 'test' scope is perfectly acceptable as long as they
are good from licensing standpoint (which is the case for any Spring
artifacts of course).

-Val