ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hopeless looping in TcpCommunicationSpi
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 15:39:50 GMT
Yes, the same problem is possible with server-server communication. I've
amended my pull request to include a test for that.

There are already Thread.sleeps() in this look so I propose to add a
countdown to maxConnectionAttempts instead of while(true)

Ideally we should find a way to log last error, such issues are hard to
debug otherwise.

--
Ilya Kasnacheev