ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Sessions not considered valid by our RequestWrapper - FIX
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 09:26:00 GMT
Hello Valentin,

The application you are probably referring to is user code from Stack
Overflow and its license is uncertain.

Moreover, this will require depending our tests on spring-mvc and
spring-security.

If that is acceptable, I could throw together a clean room implementation.
But I still think it tests too little for too much effort. What do you
think?

Regards,

--
Ilya Kasnacheev