ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: 2.1.4 visor console - activate/deactivate command?
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2017 02:57:37 GMT
Cross-sending to dev@

Igniters, can we try to include the fixes to the cluster activation command
into 2.3 release, including the renaming suggestion?

D.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org>
Date: Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: 2.1.4 visor console - activate/deactivate command?
To: user@ignite.apache.org

Hello,

You need to use {ignite}/bin/control.sh script to activate/deactivate the
cluster. Hope this feature will be migrated to the Visor CMD soon.

—
Denis

On Sep 7, 2017, at 9:30 AM, Michael Cherkasov <michael.cherkasov@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,
there's no such version like 2.1.4, the latest one is 2.1.

Thanks,
Mike.