ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Add ANTLR dependency (BSD!) to Apache Ignite
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2017 18:00:19 GMT
Vova, license-wise it is OK, but I do not like adding the dependency. Right
now we have H2 doing parsing for us. Why would ANTLR be better? What
happens when we potentially notice a performance issue or any other issue
in ANTLR under load?

Can we try doing parsing ourselves instead of adding a dependency?

D.