ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Experimental features - thin client protocol as a first candidate
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 19:35:22 GMT
In first version the protocol version can be “0.1”, 0.2”, etc. Once we are sure the protocol
is mature enough it can be stamped with version 1.0.

The point is that the versions like 0.x imply that the protocol is not 100% final which is
pretty similar but not that loud as the experimental label.

—
Denis