ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Nikolay Izhikov <nizhikov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Benchmarking Rules
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2017 09:20:55 GMT
Hello, Dmitriy.

I think experienced members of community have specific number for
benchmarking.

Can we start from reference hardware configuration: Num of CPU, RAM and
HDD(SDD?) configuration, network configs, etc.

Can someone share that kind of knowledge - Which hardware is best for
Ignite benchmarking?

I found some numbers here - [1]. Is it well suited for Apache Ignite?

[1]
https://www.gridgain.com/resources/benchmarks/gridgain-vs-hazelcast-benchmarks