ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Rakov <ivan.glu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistence per memory policy configuration
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 13:29:25 GMT
Guys,

I've attached new configuration design draft to the ticket description:
Please, take a look. Right now is the best time to change name of any
property.

And question about metrics: are we going to rename MemoryMetrics and
PersistenceMetrics respectively (along with their MBeans)?
It's not a problem to implement it at all. The only thing that concerns
me is that we have to keep deprecated old classes in the codebase.
Perhaps, MemoryMetrics/PersistenceMetrics are intuitive enough.