ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Fetched result set too large
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 17:23:13 GMT
Vladimir,

Seems the usage hints of the flag below have to go to the performance & troubleshooting
doc:
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/performance-and-debugging

Could you properly add it there?

—
Denis

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Вячеслав Коптилин <slava.koptilin@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Fetched result set too large
> Date: September 18, 2017 at 7:50:32 AM PDT
> To: user@ignite.apache.org
> Cc: wanxing987@163.com
>
> Hi Lucky,
>
> It seems that I was wrong.
> You need to increase the value of IgniteSystemProperty#IGNITE_SQL_MERGE_TABLE_MAX_SIZE
[1]
> The default value is 10 000.
>
> [1] https://ignite.apache.org/releases/2.1.0/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/IgniteSystemProperties.html#IGNITE_SQL_MERGE_TABLE_MAX_SIZE
<https://ignite.apache.org/releases/2.1.0/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/IgniteSystemProperties.html#IGNITE_SQL_MERGE_TABLE_MAX_SIZE>

> Thanks.

> Hi
>     I use jdbc to fetch result from cache.
>      Class.forName("org.apache.ignite.IgniteJdbcThinDriver");
>      Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:ignite:thin://IP");
>      ResultSet rs = conn.createStatement().executeQuery(sql);
>
>   And the sql is like this:
>     select v.id <http://v.id/>,v.name <http://v.name/>,v.seq from (selet
a.id <http://a.id/> as id,b.name <http://b.name/> as name,c.seq as seq from a
inner join b on a.id <http://a.id/>= b.id <http://b.id/> left outer join c on
a.id <http://a.id/>=c.id <http://c.id/>) v left outer join (select did from d
where cid in(Ids) group by did having count(did)>=3000) w on v.id <http://v.id/>
= d.did where d.did is null

>   when 'select did from d where cid in(Ids) group by did having count(did)>=3000'
return few records ,this sql is work,but if it return 20,000 records(actually it's often return
10 million records),it got this wrong message:Fetched result set war too large.