ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Ignite2.1: Page eviction is not compatible with persistence when startup
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2017 22:39:10 GMT
Developers,

Let me bring this to your attention. Why do we throw an exception if the user has both an
eviction policy and the Ignite persistence configured? Why don’t we simply ignore the eviction
policy printing a warning and proceed with the node startup?

—
Denis

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Denis Mekhanikov <dmekhanikov@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Ignite2.1: Page eviction is not compatible with persistence when startup
> Date: August 16, 2017 at 1:08:26 AM PDT
> To: user@ignite.apache.org
>
> Looks like you configured both persistence and eviction policy. These are alternative
options and cannot be enabled at the same time.