ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Nikolai Tikhonov <ntikho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Yardstick framework for Ignite 2.1
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2017 12:16:44 GMT
Guys,

I think this repository useful if I want just run benchmark and play with
them. Downloading binary distribution (or checkout whole Apache Ignite
source) for this goals doesn't look as clear and effective way (on my
view). Also github allows to transparently fork this project, change
something and share got result with world. As Dmitry noticed this repo has
links from google and it's cool and valuable, it means that users can easy
find our awesome product. Let's just update this repository, I don't think
that is so difficult (seems need just copy files from /benchmark folder).

Thoughts?

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 3:00 PM, Anton Vinogradov <av@apache.org> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> Lets's just delete this repo.
>
> On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 10:18 AM, Aleksei Zaitsev <ignite@alexzaitzev.pro>
> wrote:
>
> > Exactly, because that benchmarks works only with Ignite 1.9. So not to
> > maintain code in two places I deleted it in yardstick-ignite repo and
> gave
> > a direct link to up-to-date version of Ignite with benchmarks inside.
> >
> > 31.08.2017, 02:50, "Dmitriy Setrakyan" <dsetrakyan@apache.org>:
> > > Alexey, I am seeing that some code was removed. Are we offering to
> users
> > > try the benchmarks shipped with Ignite instead?
> > >
> > > On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 7:40 PM, Aleksei Zaitsev <
> ignite@alexzaitzev.pro

> > confusion
> directly.
> > ignite@alexzaitzev.pro