ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geo-spatial and full-text indexes support in Ignite 2.x
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 18:14:59 GMT
Denis,

Lucene fullText index stores off-heap in old way, not in page memory.
Therefore it is not persistent.

There is a second issue related to FullText index as it is different kind
of index and it has own query type and it can't be use in SQL queries.
Looks like it make sense to integrate FullText indices in our SQL layer as
well.

AFAIK, H2 has some support of FullText indices based on Lucene, so we can
get a hint how we can integrate it.

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov