ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@apache.org>
Subject Criteria query to web console
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 15:30:04 GMT
Hi, All.

Recently, Yakov opened issue:  Criteria query to web console [1]

We can create criteria based filter that could be passed to ScanQuery over
BinaryObjecs.

I think it make sens to implement this filter as first-class citizen
of org.apache.ignite.cache.query package and also support it from Web
Console. But it could be re-used directly from code also.

I think that we should implement a set of predicates to support AND, OR and
NOT logical operations to group several predicates.

We should support following operations:
Numbers:  ==, <, >, <=, >=, !=
Strings: equals, startsWith, endsWith, contains, matchRegExp (and also with
IgnoreCase mode).
Dates: ==, <, >, <=, >=, !=, between
All: isNull, isDefined*

*isDefined - Here I mean a check that some property is present in
BinaryObject

What do you think?
If I missed some operations, please advice what could be added.

Also, I think that a separate issue should be created for such "rules
engine for BinaryObjects".
Make sense?

Alexey Kuznetsov