ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Pentaho BI tool documentation for Ignite
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 08:14:22 GMT
Igniters,

I think it is time to create separate section for SQL-related features. We
already have SQL itself, ODBC driver, several JDBC drivers, integration
with Pentaho and Tableau. Moreover, as we are going to position the product
as database, we need to have much more docs with syntax, ANSI SQL
compliance info, performance considerations, etc.. I would say at least
10-20x from what we have now :-)