ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Criteria query to web console
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 16:16:32 GMT
My strong recommendation here is to think carefully of all potential use
cases first, so that we end up with consistent and extendable API. This
filters could be useful for both ScanQuery, platforms and 3-rd party
clients. Hence, "query" package is definitely not the right place. I would
said that this is our "expression language" or so, and put these filters to
"org.apache.ignite.el" package.