ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ContinuousQueryWithTransformer implementation questions - 2
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2017 11:04:31 GMT
I don't like the idea of having separate class, but it seems to be the only
way as there are too many API and generics differences.

Nikolay, I would also suggest you extract some super class for continuous
query. It will help to avoid code duplicates.

As far as remote transformer failure - we should react in the same way as
we react now for filter failure. I don't think there should be a
difference. What is the reaction now?

--Yakov