ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kuznetsov <stku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Usability: Deadlocks and Starvation
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2017 19:18:00 GMT
Hi folks,

Strictly speaking, it's not about improving deadlock/starvation detection
mechanisms, but how do we handle fragile concurrent code that (potentially)
leads to this kind of issues? For example, what if the method is assumed to
be thread-safe, but its safety depends on arguments supplied?

--
Best regards,
  Andrey Kuznetsov.