ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Akmal Chaudhri <akmal.chaud...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: SQL Getting Started Guide
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 12:28:05 GMT
When I have the opportunity to test the ODBC code and ensure that it
performs, I will add it to GH. At the moment, just snippets exist. If
anyone can assist with this, I would appreciate it, as I have no experience
with ODBC. I made some efforts to build the ODBC driver and have had some
success on Windows and Linux, but have been unable to run any C++ code.