ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite: configuration changes at runtime
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2017 18:00:53 GMT
Yakov,

I like the idea, but I am not sure how we will separate properties that are
dynamically changeable from the constant ones.

Also, what is the API for updating these properties? Perhaps we can create
a special interface, e.g. IgniteConfigurationRuntime (similar to Java
Runtime class), which will have only setters and have all the properties
that can be changed at runtime.

D.