ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new website tickets
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2017 19:45:37 GMT
Akmal,

Thanks for stepping in! Considering that you’ve been working on the SQL getting started,
I’ve reassigned the general getting guide task on you and provide more details and suggestions
for it:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6041 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6041>

I’ll take care of the rest.

—