ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Shell script to stop Ignite node
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 19:25:19 GMT
Igniters,

I would propose to make this a feature of Visor CLI.

Recently we’ve added the script to control a cluster activation [1] explaining that Visor
CLI is not flexible for that. If we keep moving this way at some point there will be the whole
zoo of scripts.

Why don’t we improve Visor CLI letting it connect to the cluster in the simplest way and
embed the proposed feature in it?

[1] http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Control-sh-script-and-cluster-activation-td20821.html
That’s the second

—