ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Teamcity email notifications
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2017 13:38:26 GMT
Hi Igniters,

Thanks to Alexey Chetaev we can now setup personal email notifications from
the Teamcity about broken builds.

To set up notifications you can go to your profile and enable email
notification for your own PR and/or master (see the page
http://ci.ignite.apache.org/profile.html?item=userNotifications)

You can set branch filter for example as follows:
+:ignite-2.*
+:pull/2296/head
And enable notifications on
- build fails (only first failing and/or including your changes),
- and successful build (optionally only first build after failed).

Best Regards,
Dmitriy Pavlov

пн, 3 июл. 2017 г. в 17:43, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org>:

> Dmitriy P.,
>
> The list has been created. Here is a response from ASF:
>
> As requested by you, the following mailing list has been created:
>         ci@ignite.apache.org <mailto:ci@ignite.apache.org>
>         Moderators: dmagda@apache.org <mailto:dmagda@apache.org>,
> dsetrakyan@apache.org <mailto:dsetrakyan@apache.org>
>         This list is private.
>

> ---
>
> The list will start accepting mail in 60 minutes from now.  If it's a
> public
> list, it will appear on https://lists.apache.org/ <
> https://lists.apache.org/> within a few minutes of
> the first post to it.
>
> —
> Denis
>
> > On Jun 29, 2017, at 4:10 PM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Trigged the alias creation. Will let you know once it’s ready for usage.
> >
> > —
> > Denis
> >
> >> On Jun 29, 2017, at 3:51 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org>
> wrote: