ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Chugunov <sergey.chugu...@gmail.com>
Subject Local-specific vs cluster-wide configuration setting for cache groups
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2017 11:04:41 GMT
Hello folks,

Investigating failing test [1] I found that cache group setting *rebalanceDelay
*was rewritten on joining node by configuration received from the grid when
it supposed to be local-specific.

I fixed this and test resumed passing, but I have a broader question: which
configuration settings of cache group are cluster-wide and which are
local-specific?

In [1] I fixed only *rebalanceDelay *setting, what about *rebalanceOrder*?

Lets compose a list of all local-specific settings in this thread.