ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing public IgniteCompute API to improve changes in 5037 ticket
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 03:36:00 GMT
Hi Max,

This ticket doesn't assume any API changes, it's about broken
functionality. I would start with checking what tests we have
for @AffinityKeyMapped and creating missing one. From what I understand
functionality is broken completely or almost completely, so I guess testing
coverage is very weak there.

-Val