ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Enabling memory and persistence metrics
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 00:24:33 GMT
Hi Pavel, thanks.

However, how do I enable the metrics for the default memory region (policy)? I’m talking
about the use case when there are no custom memory regions/policies defined.

Is it supposed that the user need to recreate the default policy configuration from sratch
just in order to enable the metrics? Can we add “MemoryConfiguration.setMetricsEnabled”
method that will enable metrics for all the regions we have?

—
Denis