ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Evgeniy Ignatiev <yevgeniy.ignat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-5123
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 10:48:29 GMT
Provided a patch - https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/2285, the
change is straight-forward - simply placed PluginProvider#onIgniteStart
right after components #onKernalStart callbacks are called. In basic
test suite (as I can see it includes platform and plugin tests) -
http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=720722&tab=buildResultsDiv&buildTypeId=IgniteTests_IgniteBasic

there seem to be no new failed platform tests, other failed tests seem
to fail in several other reviews too and be unrelated to my changes.

Would you be so kind to review my pull-request?

Best regards,

Evgeniy.