ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite 2.1?
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 20:57:15 GMT
Keep an eye on the voting threads named like this one "[VOTE] Apache Ignite 2.1.0 RC2”.

One the vote is passed and all the issues are resolved the release is to be rolled out. In
any case, an announcement will be sent to the @dev list as well.

—
Denis

> On Jul 19, 2017, at 10:26 AM, Muthu <muthu.kumaran.l@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks Vyacheslav!..i am looking forward to it.
>
> Regards,
> Muthu
>
> -- The real danger with modern technology isn't that machines will begin to think like
people, but that people will begin to think like machines.