ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Webinar for Ignite Persistent Store walk-through
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 20:02:32 GMT
That'd be great! Thank you!
--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik
2CAC 8312 4870 D885 8616  6115 220F 6980 1F27 E622

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 12:54 PM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
> Igniters,
>
> What’d you think if we arrange an internal webinar for our community to walk through
the features, capabilities and implementation details of the Ignite Persistent Store [1]?
That should help us understanding the donation better.