ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configuration issues with IGFS in Ignite 1.9
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 18:28:47 GMT
Thank you for your help, Vladimir. Unfortunately, I am still seeing
the same behavior while attempting to bring up the service. The full
element's configuration could be found at [1]
Can we  perhaps get on a skype/hangout for a few minutes so we can
resolve this quickly? Unless, I am doing something silly and missing
it, of course.

That'd be a great help!

[1] https://gist.github.com/c0s/cfb2b78a87f4f7f3ef4c1fa0bb5c4dea

--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.