ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Vinogradov ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IGNITE-5229 is ready for review
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 11:38:30 GMT
Roman,

Today I added some tips how to request review in most efficient way.
See thread '*"Review workflow" changes to prevent "broken review" issues*'
for details.

I'd like to ask you to help me to check my theory that these tips works.

Could you please ask review using tips from
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-SubmittingforReview
?

Please let me know will tips help you or not.