ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Vinogradov <avinogra...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-5432 fixed
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 12:33:57 GMT
Alexey,

Thanks for interest to Apache Ignite development.
I briefly checked your changes and see commented codelines, does it mean
that PR not ready for review yet?

Also, direct "review request" can help to speedup review process, you can
find tips here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-SubmittingforReview

BTW, we have some articles about codestyle and abbreviations.
It will be nice if you'll follow these recomendations
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Abbreviation+Rules
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Coding+Guidelines

And the main thing, as far as I can see you fixed issue created by
yourself.
Could you please add description explains problem and some comments about
your fix?