ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get a ticket
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 11:10:52 GMT
Hi Andrei,

You need to sign in to apache ignite Jira and then send an email to the dev
list sharing your JIRA id, so we can add you as a contributor in Jira.

Here is useful information to know.

Get familiar with Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Project setup in Intellij IDEA:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Project+Setup

Best Regards,