ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Teamcity email notifications
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 18:53:04 GMT
Hi Dmitriy,

At the first step we need some email address to send notifications from
behalf of TeamCity. We need to set up SMTP server, username and password.
Later users may set up personal notification rules ( see the link
http://ci.ignite.apache.org/profile.html?item=userNotifications).

Teamcity takes into account last commits in branch and sends notifications
separately and only to users which may break the build (option name 'builds
containing my changes').

Best Regards,
Dmitriy Pavlov