ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Distributed scheduling
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 07:29:51 GMT
Dmitriy,

>> Can you provide a simple example of API calls that will make this
possible?
API could be like this:
1) via scheduler:
Ignite ignite = Ignition.start(....);

ignite.scheduler().schedulel(job, "0 0 * * *"); // This will execute job
every day at 00:00

2) via compute

Ignite ignite = Ignition.start(....);

ignite.compute().schedulel(task, "0 0 * * *"); // This will execute compute
task every day at 00:00

Make sense?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov