ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New version of Web Console released
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 07:19:18 GMT
Muthu,

>> Is the web console not part of or deploy-able from the ignite fabric
distrib
Yes. It is not part of binary distribution.
You can build it from sources or use Docker image (see:
https://hub.docker.com/r/apacheignite/web-console-standalone/tags/)

>> .but i do not find any directory named "modules" under my IGNITE_HOME
You need to download SOURCE release.

>>> Can i download only a trial version from console.gridgain.com ?
No. console.gridgain.com contains Web Console that based on Apache Ignite
code base, but with additional features developed by GridGain.
Please contact GridGain for that.

>> Will i able to use this as an alternative to say an ORM like MyBatis?
It depends in what you need. Please describe your use case.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov