ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Guru Stron <gurustronpub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with setting up .NET dev environment
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 09:49:36 GMT
Hi, Vyacheslav

I've already tried deleting .m2 and git clean -fdx, but still no success.
It is strange that it happens only on one of my machines(on other two
everything works fine, including one in the same network), can antivirus or
some other system related thing can be the reason of the maven not
building? Or is there a convenient way to make some kind of remote maven
build, so i can utilize another machine in the same network(for some
reasons it is not that usable for actual development=)))?

On 28 June 2017 at 10:26, Vyacheslav Daradur <daradurvs@gmail.com> wrote:

> If it is still the same, please try to clean your local repo, usually it is
> : %USERPROFILE%\.m2 (you must have executed "mvn install" and it was
> cached)

> > repo with all the .git, .pom, readme and all other files and folders
> > Yes, it is correct.
> >
> > After that, you can work in Visual Studio with the dotnet-project
> > (modules\platforms\dotnet).
> >
> > You need to rebuild every time when you've updated the master-branch.
> >
> > I've checked that the build is executed with the command on the updated
> > master-branch.

> >> Sorry, Vyacheslav =))

> >> been
> >> .git,