ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: daemon nodes
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 22:25:26 GMT
Daemon nodes are nodes that join the cluster, but do not store data or
execute computations or perform any other of the Ignite API-based
functionality. Visor node is a good example of a daemon node, because it
wants to join the cluster and receive metrics from other nodes, but does
not need to participate in computation or data related functionality.

D.