ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite Persistent Store: Ready for merge?
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 00:54:59 GMT
My vote would be to prepare the donation for the 2.1 release. It is been
out for about 1.5 months and the community was given enough time to
familiarize with the code. Denis has also conducted a well-attended
community webinar explaining the donated code in detail.

If there are no objections, let's fix any outstanding bugs and merge it to
master.

D.